This induction kit fits the vehicles listed in the compatibility section above.
Ramair Jetstream Induction Kit (JSK) for vehicles utilizing the MQB chassis platform equipped with the 2.0 TSI (EA888) engine.
This kit allows for increased airflow and induction noise over the factory air intake equipment.
This kit mounts to standard factory mounting points and rubbers.
The kit comprises of…
- Oversize Turbo Intake Elbow – This part allows for increased potential airflow and slightly increased induction sound. The inlet elbow is made from light weight aluminium tube with CNC machined connections and a laser cut bracket, is fully TIG welded and powder-coated in a textured black finish for an OEM look.
- Jetstream Performance Baseplate Filter – Our performance foam air filter, with stainless steel cage construction for superior internal structural support and a spun aluminium neck designed to act as a velocity stack, minimizing turbulence in the intake tract, maximizing flow. The filter element has quick release fittings to enable quick removal, allowing for easy cleaning & maintenance.
- Silicone Intake Pipe – Single piece turbo intake pipe made with 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone, maintaining a constant 80mm diameter and providing excellent protection from high engine bay temperatures.
- Heat Shield with OEM mounting points – Laser cut, precision folded heat shield powder-coated in black, is designed to fit directly to the standard OEM factory air box mounting points and rubbers without the need for modification. The heat shield helps maintain low intake temperatures by providing a physical barrier between the air filter and the rest of the engine bay and directing the air from the factory cold air feed to the area around the filter.
- Full Fitting Kit – Includes all nuts bolts, hose clamps and high quality silicone hose connectors necessary to fit the kit to a standard car (This kit requires utilization of some components from the standard intake pipe and air box).
- Full Fitting Instructions with Photos – Fully detailed step-by-step instructions to guide you through the installation process.